Last Updated: 20th Sep 2023
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Internet Assets Ltd website and our services (“Service,” “we,” “our,” or “us”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Service.
Registration and Account
To use our Service, you may need to register and maintain an active user account. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information in your account and the confidentiality of your login credentials.
Use of Service
- Authorized Use: You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Service for the purposes of browsing, purchasing advertising spaces, and other functionalities provided by us.
- Prohibited Use: You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or resell any part of the Service. You also agree not to engage in unauthorized scraping, hacking, or otherwise breaching our security measures.
- Client Websites: You acknowledge that while some client websites may be owned by us, others are owned by third parties, and we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such third-party websites.
- Payment Terms: All payments are due upon receipt of invoice unless otherwise stated. Payments must be made promptly and in full.
- No Credit: We do not offer credit terms. All services must be paid for in advance or as otherwise specified in writing.
All content included in or made available through our Service, such as text, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Internet Assets Ltd or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account and access to the Service for conduct that we believe violates these Terms or is harmful to other users of the Service, us, or third parties, or for any other reason.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Internet Assets Ltd, nor its directors, employees, agents, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation loss of profits, data, or other intangibles, arising out of or related to your use of the Service.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. We will notify you of changes by updating the “Last Updated” date at the top of this document.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email@example.com].